Here are some tips on how to get the most out of your work experience:
- Choose work experience in a job you think you might enjoy.
- Find out a bit about the job before you go.
- Ask as many questions as possible during your work experience.
- Be prepared to do menial tasks like making the tea.
- Be punctual – excuses for why you’re late won’t wash in the work place.
- You might be asked to keep a record of your placement so remember to write down what you’ve done after each day.
- Remain professional at all times and don’t complain if you get bored.