Archive for the ‘25 Top-Paying Companies’ Category
Senior account execs at Salesforce.com take home an average $249,607 total compensation annually. See which other Best Companies to Work For offer big paychecks.
Best companies rank: 77
That leads to lofty pay for employees as well. The San Francisco-based company sets pay levels above market, and every employee is bonus-eligible under a “mahalo plan” (mahalo is Hawaiian for thank you). The more you make, the higher the bonus target: For senior managers, it’s 15% of pay, for directors it’s 20%.
3. Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe
4. Bingham McCutchen
5. Devon Energy
6. Alston & Bird
7. Perkins Coie
8. EOG Resources
10. Brocade Communications Systems
11. Adobe Systems
13. Boston Consulting Group
17. Chesapeake Energy
19. Scripps Health
20. DPR Construction
21. Goldman Sachs Group
22. Winchester Hospital
25. Robert W. Baird & Co.
- 37.5 hour work week for hourly employees.
- Bonuses and profit-sharing for all employees.
- An opportunity to buy stock in this privately held firm. Nearly half of employees have done so.
- Free investment planning for all employees.
- Bonuses that range from $1,000 to $10,000 for referring a new employee.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
If you are serious about your professional career and want to pass your IT Certification exam in first attempt and don’t want to waste your precious time and money then visit http://www.ComputerTipsnTricks.com/ITcert.htm for Free Practice Exams, Free Study Material / Books etc.